- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, Accounting major or minor preferred.
- Two years of corporate, government or public accounting experience.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Credible, ethical, clean financial history and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft’s Office applications.
- Familiarity with Oracle E-Business Suite or other ERP software is a plus.
- Solid understanding of accounting theory and accounting practices.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work independently.
Position is subject to satisfactory completion of a background check and reference check. A valid driver’s license is also required for this position.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands and work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, use hands to finger, handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bending or crouching; talk or hear, and sitting for extended periods of times. Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift/move up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.